Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Seeing a Trend

If nothing else, Ruthie is consistent. The child has loved bouncing since she was a baby. We took this video when she was 5 months old. It was before any eye surgeries, so please excuse the wandering eye she has. Also, I had no idea Mark was videotaping. I thought he was trying to take a picture. I still have no idea what I am saying at the end of this clip. Any interpretations would be greatly appreciated.




We have fed this obsession by buying her toys, like this bounce and spin zebra.








Almost a year later and she still is entertained by the simple act of bouncing. I'm seeing a trampoline in our future....

5 comments:

TrueToddlerTales said...

Where oh where can I purchase a SnackTrap?!

Kristen said...

Babies R Us!!! http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2404578

Tiffany Rose said...

how about... "ah, cazy" translation... "I'm crazy".... yea, I'm pretty sure that's what it was you said! :)

TrueToddlerTales said...

Thanks!

Brian and Katie Whitt said...

i think the crazy translation suggest is accurate. it is either that or "At Kay-B" which is what I would expect from Mom and Lily but not from someone in TN where there are no Kay-B's.
also, it's time to take down your Christmas cards. don't be afraid to do it. are you also the family that keeps their christmas lights up until April? because you people drive me insane.