Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dancing Queens

If there is one thing these ladies inherited from their Momma, it is that they LOVE to dance! Every night, after their baths, they run to the radio in their room and want it turned on. They bounce and shake, and it is absolutely adorable. They also LOVE to groove to their Wiggles DVD's. What is funny is that they now are starting to imitate the dances that they see on the video.

In light of their love of dance, GrMaam sent them a gift. KB Toys is closing and having storewide clearances. I think my mother basically bought out the entire store at 90% off. They will be getting old KB Toys gifts until they graduate from high school. One of her finds were these adorable tutu's. I, of course, had to take pictures of them in the tutu's. Ruthie kept pulling the tutu over her face, so hers was constantly bunched up. She also refused to stand still long enough for me to get a full body shot of her in the outfit.





Maddie pranced around in hers like a proper lady.


I caught the ladies in action tonight, and thought I would share. Maddie was more in the dancing mood tonight, but Ruthie is normally right there with her. Can you tell that I have discovered my video editor on my computer? You'll have to excuse the blaring Wiggles DVD. Welcome to my life with Captain Feathersword....


1 comment:

Brian and Katie Whitt said...

I showed this to Lily and Jamie and Lily goes: "oh look, they got their new dresses from grrmam and they look LOVELY."