Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Take 1....and 2....and 3...

I want so badly to remember all of these moments. Really one of the only ways to do that is to capture them on camera. I was given advice while I was pregnant to remember to take pictures of the girls individually, as well as together. That way, when it is time for their Senior slide show they will actually have individual shots and not just shots of the 2 of them. The individual shots have been a lot easier to get, as opposed to the shots of both of them.

I know that it probably is this way with anyone trying to get a good picture of their two young kids. You feel as if it is the most impossible task. I have resorted to the technique of continually snapping pictures and hoping that there will be a good one in there somewhere. So, when you see a picture like this on my blog....


and think, "oh, what a good picture!" you need to realize that....



there was also this one with someone in the background....



this one where they are looking up at who knows what....

and this one with some one having their hand in their mouth, finger up their nose, etc.

My hard drive is filled with attempts at picture of the two of them.

What is also not helping the situation is that Maddie has decided that she "smiles" with her mouth wide open.





I just want to be able to bring out my camera and say, "Smile" and have the two of them stand next to each other (maybe even touch each other without screaming), smile and let me take a cute picture. In the mean time I will continue to fill my hard drive with pictures like this....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain.

TrueToddlerTales said...

I plan to include similar "bad" pics along with good ones in Molly's scrapbooks. Those are the real ones anyway, and great blackmail for later years.