Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One of these things is not like the other..

Some of you may already know that according to modern medical science, Ruthie and Maddie are identical twins (I will take a moment for most people to say, "What???!!!") I have the DNA test to prove it, although I firmly believe that they screwed up the test. Anyways, there are times they look alike, but most the time I dont think they look anything alike. As you also may have noticed, I tend to dress them alike. I'm sure it will cost me thousands of dollars in therapy bills when they have identity issues when they grow up, but I will continue to do it.
This is what my children looked like before we left for church. They were having a little snack before we left. Notice the matching outfits.

So. Any ideas why when I picked up Maddie from Bible class she looked like this?



I asked her teachers why she looked like Huckleberry Finn and when Mark came in he asked why she looked like a redneck farmer. Apparently there was a little diaper incident and I forgot to pack a spare outfit. She looks like a happy little redneck though....

1 comment:

Brian and Katie Whitt said...

lily and jamie love their country cousins....
(although like i mentioned last week -we live in my country than you do so I guess we're the country cousins...without the drawl)