Friday, July 3, 2009

R.I.P. Ball Pit


We got the girls an inside ball pit for Christmas. They played in it all of the time until recently. To make room for different toys I had planned on putting the ball pit away. Then, all of a sudden, they were interested in the ball pit again, of course. I kept it up primiarily because they were playing in it together now and it was so cute. I would just hear them giggling in there, like in the video I posted last week.

If you watch the video again, you will see that Maddie has figured out that the ball pit is flexible. That is how she was doing peek-a-boo with Ruthie. Well, that was apparently the beginning of the end for the ball pit. The other day I walked into see this progression of events.









The ball pit has officially been retired in this house! It was a great 6 months while it lasted!

2 comments:

Brian and Katie Whitt said...

picture #3 shows a look in maddie's eye that looks oddly familiar and doesn't predict a calm future for you.

Brian and Katie Whitt said...

i was just testing jamie's ability to tell the twins apart. I pointed to maddie and he said "maddie". i pointed to ruthie and he said "glasses". lol