Friday, July 10, 2009

Bounce!

In my attempt to keep my children entertained, and more importantly worn out, we visited a place called Bounce U. I had never been there before, but that was the location of choice for our twins playgroup today. It was basically two huge rooms of inflatables for the kids to run, jump and climb on. Basically a toddlers dream! The fact that it was air conditioned, contained AND entertained them was my dream come true!

They covered all of the bases. They climbed OVER....

and THROUGH....
and IN BETWEEN.....

and UP....

and DOWN....

and UNDER.


Did I mention the bouncing? LOTS of bouncing. But, my camera sucks at action shots, so you will just have to imagine the bouncing.

Of course, their favorite thing was this bad boy.


In order to get up to the top of the slide you need to be able to master the "stairs", which are not really stairs, but more of a rock climbing skill.

This picture shows about as far up as the girls could get before they began yelling for me. I some how managed to hoist them up there, but any attempt to explain it in words would be futile. It involved a lot of knee work, some excellent balance and pretty much defying gravity. We made it up there several times. And all so we could do this!


Dont zoom in too closely to that picture. I have a really scary look on my face for some reason.

The girls came home and crashed into bed, which is always the sign of a successful morning to me!

1 comment:

Tiffany Rose said...

awww, the last picture is too cute! I love it! :)