Monday, February 16, 2009

Single White Female Who Loves Dogs

My family has always been a dog family. I grew up with three, 90 lbs golden retrievers who lived in the house. We have two boxers who live in the house. So, needless to say, the girls like dogs. If you couldnt tell by the fact that every dog that Maddie sees she yells, "Dog-ga!".

She has started doing this really cute things where she "loves" on the boxers. She walks up to the dogs and hugs them and puts her head on them. It is so cute. So, when we got to NY, she began to "love" on the golden retrievers. Now, our boxers are fairly large animals, but nothing compared to the goldens. So, I think Maddie is confused about if they are dogs or ride-on toys.



Luckily, Casey let her sit on him since she has fed him from her tray all week. Kelsey, on the other hand, I think was a victim of a wrestling move she was trying out.

I'm shocked her let her sit on his neck like that, but he did. I wonder what she is going to try to do when we get home with our dogs?

2 comments:

Cristie said...

Wow, those are some good dogs. I can't beleive that one is letting Maddie sit on her head like that. I am amazed!

Drew and Jake Edwards said...

Too cute!!! And those dogs have some LONG hair... I assume they don't mind it being pulled either. ha ha!