Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween

I have officially become one of those bloggers I hate. Sorry! Oh, for the days where I had time to sit down and blog about mundane things. Instead we are in the throws of potty training and new words every day. Starting a new business has cut into my blogging time tremendously. Here is hoping it will at least pay for pre-school next year!


To ease my shame and embarrassment for my poor blogging I will include a photo of the girls from Trunk or Treat at church on Wednesday. This is probably the last year they wont have an opinion on their costumes, so I took advantage of that!

2 comments:

shauna said...

i love those costumes..they turned out soo good! you did an awesome job..:)

TrueToddlerTales said...

Adorable! I've missed your posts, but potty training is definitely a higher priority! ;-) Especially with 2 sets of diapers...